Wednesday, September 17, 2014

1.2 - When I Say Shotgun, You Say Wedding


Last Time In Sheratan Verse: Alkura, in her quest for human genetic material, banged Layton Meyers - the willing alien fanboy. She seems confident that everything will work out fine in spite of MAYBE being pregnant, and having no money to her name to support the POTENTIAL child with. She is also still single as well. 

63 pictures of Founder shenanigans under the cut. 




We come back to our our Founder washing away her shame!! 

Alkura: Please refrain from making such comments. This is SCIENCE!


Babies are all she can think about! So we'll take that as a sign that the 'genetic material' took? Since, you know -- we don;t have enough simoleons for a 15$ pregnancy test?

Alkura: There's also the nausea - I will take that as a more accurate symptom than anything else.


Alkura: *Wondering if she'll be able to hold this down.*


Annnnd down the hatch!


She wakes up in the morning in a foul-ish mood - ugh, the lip wibble animation kills me.YOU'RE EATING RAINBOW CEREAL! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE DEPRESSED!


Yup you better keep that toilet clean - You're going to be seeing it a lot! Might as well get the relationship bar started now!

Although seriously -- after she cleaned the toilet she used it about 5 times in a row before I had to step in and stop her. That shit  isn't normal, not even if you're pregnant!


Just realized I could check Layton's traits right now - Mean, Neat, and a Music Lover. You sure now how to pick them, Alkura. 


Totally not a picture taken in attempt to show off Alkura's face sans make up and show off her freckles. (Which woefully you can't see even here unless you click on the pic to zoom in). 


 Alkura is finally off to her first day of work and Layton not only came by the house once to see if she was home...


... But twice! It was kinda sweet -- and he looked so SAD to find her not there!

Layton: I'll just wait by her mailbox until she comes back! That's not creepy or stalkerish at all!


 Alkura comes home with 248 Simoleons! I feel rich!! WOOOHOOOO!

What did it get us? Dick all! Except for a counter and a trash bin! Yaaaaay



Next thing on the to-do shopping list was get Alkura that pregnancy test to confirm that she is in fact eating for two!


#BabyBump


And look who shows for round three of visiting the property the moment Alkura gets a free moment! What are you gonna tell him?

Alkura: I suppose I should tell him Phase One of the experimentation phase is progressing smoothly?

Miiiight want to put it a little differ--


Alkura: We're making a thing! Conception was successful!

Uhhhh, or not...?


Alkura: Your genetic material must be quite potent to conceive on the first try!

You're gonna scare the poor boy!


Layton: Wait, WHAT? You're saying you're--? No way. No way! Nuh-uh. Not ready!  We're not even dating!


Alkura: *Inappropriate Jazz Hands* 

She apparently sees no problem with this!

Layton: *SO MUCH DREAD, should've known the fanboy fantasy had a price!*


Layton: Okay, okay -- I get it now...


Layton: You're getting me back for scaring you earlier. Good joke! Best I've heard in years!


Does she LOOK like she's kidding, boy?

Layton: We didn't even plan ahea--

Alkura: Oh, it was planned! Remember I asked you to donate--

Layton: I though that was a witty come on!

Alkura: A what?


Now's NOT the time to be thinking about his boxers, missy!


Or... maybe it is...? Because this is definitely the "YAY WE'RE DATING" selfie going on now.

Alkura: I'm actually beaming up his genetic phenotype to my home planet in a report. Shhh.

Uh-huh. 


Although I'm getting the feeling she's a BIT more attached to her subject than she's letting on.

Alkura: Nope! No attachment here! As soon as this child is born it's off to collect from someone different. 


Alkura: Allow me to woo you with the words of my people.

Layton: *Swoon* 

Yup - not attached at all.


They are adorable together. Ugh. 


Alkura: I have something to ask you!


Alkura: Will you be my mate?

Don't you mean-- 


Alkura: Shhh, it's for science!

Okaaay then.

Alkura: It's a great opportunity to study parental roles!


 He accepted! Although I don't know how you could say no to that face!

I'm honestly surprised that he said yes since in other Sims 4 legacies I've read jumping from Boyfriend to Engaged in the span of an hour usually doesn't go well!


So cute! -- Although completely unattached you see. 


And there's the fist bump!







Elopement!Spam

Annnnnnnd Layton brought no cash with him once so ever. He doesn't even have a job! 
Now we got TWO people living out on s lawn. 


Layton's first order of business as husband to the wayward alien is go into a cleaning frenzy.


After which more 'fun times' were had. 


I got him to find a job shortly after, because we can't afford to have shiftless layabouts in this household.

Alkura: Can you even call it a household if you don't have a roof?

Semantics. 


Afterwards, needs to take care of some other needs before going to bed for real.
Like taking care of the green funk coming off of her.

Alkura: You smell that?

Layton: You smell like sex and cat vomit. 


Obligatory bathing scene


Alkura: Out of the way I'm very pregnant and NEED TO PEE

Then go! Don;t just stand there and dance!

Proceeds to use the toliet 4654238637853 times in a row.


Alkura is NOT a morning person apparently. She always wakes up with the wibbly lip action going on there. 


You're focusing pretty hard on that salad there, Alkura...

Alkura: Earth cuisine is hard.


Never a dull moment in the Sheratan household. Where else can you watch your significant other go to the bathroom and rack up game time at the same time! 


Also, Alkura is apparently the handyman of the household. Any time something gets broken, she fixes it. Although I'm too scared to let her fix the fridge. 


After scavenging for upgrade parts it's off to work for our alien founder. 


Layton has two more days until he starts his new job working at the same places as his Lady love -- it just made sense considering his computer whiz aspiration. I wasn't about to let him sit around and do nothing so I sent him off collecting.


Layton: I feel like you're kind of a slave driver?

You're in a legacy - you need money! 


Layton: YAY! Time capsule *geeks out*.


Layton: Don't mind me in your backyard neighbors. Just inspecting for amphibians to sell! 


In his travels around the neighborhood Layton found a little path leading down curling around the Sheratan property leading to a valley full of fun stuff!


He also found this boarded up mine shaft-y thing! Although apparently you need a Handiness Skill of 10 in order to enter. Better have him start to fix stuff around the house, huh?


I felt bad enough sending her to work so pregnant! But when she came home like this -- I just crushed! What happened to maternity leave!


Needless to say she just came home and slept! Poor thing


But look at what we bought today with all the money coming in! Yay!


While Alkura naps like some one who's about to pop should - Layton tidies up around the house autonomously. Have I mentioned that I love neat sims?


Later on, I get a notif that Alkura is in labour... I found her nodding off in the bath, her energy leve;s were so low. 


Alkura: Breathe. - 1. 2. 3. Breathe. 1. 2. 3.


Layton: *panics* How am I supposed to take her to the hospital if there are no cars! 

Or hospital lots.

Layton: *Panics more*


We'll leave with with a cliffhanger and this amazing picture that perfectly sums up the labour experience at the Sheratan's. 










4 comments:

  1. Ack! They're adorable! Can't wait to see the kid(s)!

    And J and Lay should get together at some point and talk. They seem to have a bit in common, despite their differing traits... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layton might have to teach J how to be a proper legacy spouse! XD

      Delete
  2. ZOMG He accepted the proposal?! I'm so jealous! Layton really DOES love him some alien-chick. They are incredibly adorable together, I can't wait to see the baby! *runs off to read the next chapter*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE DID! I was all -- oh many I hope this isn't a mistake!! But as it turns out -- he's really into her!

      Delete